My 4 favourite places in USA......

 

Hello guys today I came up with a fresh new blog. This blog is all about my top 4 favourite places of USA. Here I will share why I love these places so much and what is the speciality that attracts me to these lovely destinations.  



New York :-  New York is one of the most famous place around the globe. Yet it is the commercial capital of USA. The most beautiful and most famous spot “The Times Square “ where people wish to visit is in the New York itself.  The most beautiful part is that all the skyscrapers when  seen from the top floor of any building , believe me it looks so damn beautiful and gorgeous…..! Apart from that you can enjoy nightlife in the times square. People from around the world visits New York for a nightlife experience of Times Square. I love this place so much. Apart from that the Statue of Liberty is also in New York. Also there are famous bridges like Brooklyn bridge and Manhattan Bridge. The main reason that people roam during night is that this city is the safest to roam. You can also visit Empire State Building.






San Francisco:- It is the city in the California state  and also the most beautiful place for tourists attraction. Now why I love this place is because almost the city looks a bit hilly area which makes itself a different place compared to other places. Also there is so much to visit here like Golden Gate Bridge , Alcatraz Island , Pier 39 , Lombard Street. The scenic vibes is also beautiful in each and every location of San Francisco.







Los Angeles:-   Another most beautiful city in California state. It is famous for its television and film Industry better known as “Hollywood” which is written in the top of the mountain. The reason of my liking this place is Disney Land , Universal Studios , Santa Monica Pier and lots more. This place is very very much favourite to me compared to what SFO and NY are. I personally fell in love with its aura , beauty and nature of this place. Each and every location of this place will give different and beautiful vibes. Must visit this place when you get a chance to. 









Miami:-   Miami is also one of my favourite places to visit. This is the coastal city in the Florida. The reason is , I personally love beaches and coastal places and Miami is the one which has it. It doesn’t mean that I don’t like other places ….. No! I  like them very much but compared to mountains beaches are more little preferable for mine.  The beaches are so gorgeous that you wont go back to your hotel and you want to stay there for whole night. From the beach you can enjoy sunsets , as they look so cool .

 





These are my 4 best places to visit in USA…. I hope you liked it. Tell me in the comment section which are your favourite places that you want to visit in USA. Please like, share and comment.

I will be soon back with a new blog….

Till then thank you and bye….


Post a Comment

0 Comments