MY FIRST EXPERIENCE IN MALAYSIA....


MY FIRST EXPERIENCE IN MALAYSIA....

Hello guys! , this is my Blog …. So here I am going to share my first travel experience  outside India….

Malaysia , a very very  beautiful country itself. A perfect place for tourist to spend their good times with their family. Its capital Kuala Lumpur has a vast number of tourist attractions. I started my journey with my family from Kolkata around 12PM . Because I prefer to travel at night to international destinations. So after 4 hours of long journey I finally made into capital of Malaysia on the next day around 7AM. From the airport after all formalities I headed straight away to the hotel.




 On the first day, after breakfast around 10AM we went to see the famous twin tower. Earlier we used to study only in books about this famous tower but now when I visited, it looks too tall… trust me you will fall in love . As we know that in Malaysia rainfall happens anytime. The top of the tower was covered with clouds. After that we went to see coffee factory to see how they make coffee from cocoa seed. We ended that day by seeing the nightlife of Kuala Lumpur while walking around in the streets. Trust me it is very safe walking in the streets in the night.
On the very second day , We went to visit the King’s Palace.  We saw from the outside i.e standing in front of the gate of the Palace . The Palace was so beautiful and its dome was attractive mainly because all of the dome was plated with gold. This Palace is called Istana Negara. In front of the gate there were many guards and horses. Each and every tourist was clicking photos.  Then we  went to visit National Museum of Kuala Lumpur. Trust me so beautiful museum it was from inside and outside as well. Many tourist visits there. This museum has a lot of resources which depicts the history of Malaysia. After this we had my lunch and went back to the hotel. Evening was leisure . In the leisure time people actually goes for some shopping. We decided to have walk around the city in the evening as the city looks even more pretty in that time.
  On the very third day, as it was our  last day in the Kuala Lumpur so we decided to  have a quick city tour . We saw several markets shopping malls and other shops. We saw some chocolate shops on our way to airport … purchased some chocolates and sweets . These chocolates were so tasty as I heard before going there. Then we visited some more shops to buy some other stuffs and then finally we headed to the airport to catch our flight.
This was the end of the blog….
Hope you will like it … Do share and comment your thoughts below.
And will meet you in the next blog..
Till then bye bye and thank you.   


Post a Comment

0 Comments